In addition to our catering services, our new Planning Packages are specifically designed to help couples plan their wedding. Our comprehensive and personalized approach to client service, professional expertise, and eclectic taste ensure a seamless planning experience and an exceptional wedding that will reflect your own personal style. We love a good party and are excited to offer options for weddings of all shapes and sizes. Our team provides the highest level of service and showcases strong relationships with leading venues and renowned professionals to ensure you have an exceptional team on your side.
Not entirely sure what you need? Check out the guide below to see what package is best for you.
I have no idea where to begin
I have a plan but need help filling in a few holes
I've got this! (well, almost)
- Do you live out of state, travel often, or have other issues preventing you from attending meetings and planning locally?
- Would like to spend significantly less than the projected 400+ hours planning your wedding?
- Do you wish to have easier access to a wedding professional’s thoughts, opinions, advice, and referrals regarding every aspect of your wedding?
- Would you like relief from the extensive planning involved with the nitty-gritty, non-creative aspects of your wedding?
- Do you want to receive general budget oversight and consultation to ensure all your financial bases are covered?
- Do you desire a fully-realized vision of your wedding, from the invitations to the flowers?
- Would you like help sorting out which vendors to work with and why?
- If you answered yes to these questions, then our Full Package is the best fit for you.
- Are you planning a wedding at a private estate, family home, backyard, or yacht?
- Do you have unusual logistical and/or budget concerns with your wedding, live out of state, or have less time than you think you need to plan the wedding?
- Would you like help with choreographing your ceremony (entrances, officiant, readings, A/V, exit plan, seating chart, etc.)?
- Are you worried about all the behind-the-scenes coordinating?
- Do you want to receive general budget oversight and consultation to uncover unexpected fees?
- If you answered yes to these questions, then our Hybrid Package is the best fit for you.
- Do you have your vendors booked but need help wrangling them the month of your wedding?
- Would passing off the floor and seating plans relieve some stress for you and your partner?
- Do you have everything figured out but some extra help the day of the event would eliminate a few lingering concerns?
- If you answered yes to these questions, then our Month Of Package is the best fit for you.
month of package
You're probably more familiar with the term “Day Of Coordination” but in order to successfully manage your day-of, we start 30 days out from your wedding date. Our Month Of Coordination Package is the perfect solution for couples who prefer to plan their own wedding but want to hire a professional to give them peace on their wedding day.
This package is a popular service designed for the couple who have already started their planning but need help with specific areas along the way. We'll become the point person for all of your vendors, create an extremely detailed timeline and schedule that is easy to follow, and do all the behind-the-scenes coordinating so that you can truly shine and be at ease on your momentous day.
Did you know the average couple spends 400 hours planning their wedding?
We are here to assist you from beginning to end as your own personal event concierge. Our goal when working with our clients is to make the process of planning a wedding an organized, simplified, and stress-free process, and to design a wedding that is visually stunning. By keeping you on track, on budget, inspired, and excited, planning your wedding should not seem like it is an overwhelming task.